Sunday, April 4, 2010

Soundcloud/My Musical Projects

Seriously guys, I'll get back to reviewing bands and albums as soon as I find a new band. Promises. But today I'm going to plug my bands/musical projects.

EVL:




















EVL is my main band. I describe us as being an amalgamation of hardcore punk, horror punk/metal, and death rock. At the time of writing this, it's Dean George on guitar and vocals, Me on bass and lead vocals, and TJ Gatt on the drums, but that could change any day now, you never know what happens. We've been working on a proper disc to release for a while, but it's been taking some time, but oh well. For now, you can enjoy our riveting live set, we'll be played the Coach and Horses on April 8th.
Here's a myspace link: www.myspace.com/evlmusic

Class-Traitor Collective:













Oh yes. I have a folk-punk "side project". Who doesn't nowadays? Hopefully will be a proper collective project in years to come, currently just me solo. I get shows here and there, generally at punk shows in houses, but I am playing the Phog Lounge April 18th, which is quite rad. You can listen to my EP here, or download it from Soundcloud as well. Soundcloud is awesome
Dear Victory Records EP by Class-Traitor Collective

Rainbow Vending Machine:












Oh this is a fun one. I started this a while ago with a friend who can't play any instruments. It's a noise/electro jam band that's incredibly enjoyable to do. We've never played live, but it's a possibility sometime in the future. Enjoy this sampling of our "music" from Soundcloud.
Consult the Raw Primordia by Rainbow Vending Machine
I Are Hate by Rainbow Vending Machine
Funjamlawl (Really rough 15 minute jam between JD and CL) by Rainbow Vending Machine

So those are my CURRENT musical projects, but you never know what I'm going to end up doing next. I appreciate ya'll taking the time to check this out, and I hope to see you at my upcoming shows.

1 comment: