Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holy Crap I'm Not Dead

Nope, I'm not. I swear. Promise. Cross my heart and hope to...you get the point.

Grade 12 has been a lot more work than expected, I'm tired really quickly and I'm busy with my bands, but I'm making an effort to get back into blogging for you...5 readers. (Hi, Andrea!)

Any ways, this is just an update post, music will be coming soon.

My band, EVL (www.myspace.com/evlmusic), is still going strong despite losing our vocalist, so I'm actually doing most lead vocals as well as bass.
I also have a solo project: Class Traitor Collective (www.myspace.com/emotionalxhobocore) has an EP, and I'm actually playing my first "real" show at Phog on April 18th.

To hold you off until I do a proper post, I recommend checking out Riotfolk. (www.riotfolk.org)
A collective of folk musicians, Riotfolk is a really awesome DIY venture with AMAZING artists. My favourites are Adhamh Roland, Evan Greer and Mark Gunnery but they're all stellar.



That's all for now, peace, love and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment