Friday, July 10, 2009

Assassinate the Following


Yes, it's that time. I am plugging a local band.
...Wait, where are you going? No, these guys are good! They're signed and everything!



Alrighty, now that I have you back. This is Assassinate the Following, a thrash influenced metalcore band. They're signed to CDN Records, and are releasing their album Massacre of the North on July 25th.
I know the vocalist/lead guitarist from my high school, and he's a very sweet, talented individual, even if metalcore isn't your thing (like me) give these guys a chance. The older stuff has a very large Protest the Hero influence, with a bit of BTBAM mixed in there. The guitars are very thrashy, and keep getting more and more technical, maintaining an air of melody one sometimes misses in thrash.

No comments:

Post a Comment