Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I knew this blog would get off-topic and personal sooner or later.

I'm 17 and have my whole life ahead of me, but that doesn't matter when life now makes no sense. I look too deep into things and end up seeing things I don't want to see.
Life seems like an easy thing in my head, eat, sleep, be nice to others, rinse and repeat. Why is it so hard when put into practice?
I'm afraid of making decisions, so I rely on what friends I have at the moment to help me out. That doesn't work out too well, because they don't give a shit about what I do or don't do, and really, why should they? It's just me, nothing special, I just have more neuroses and crazies than them, which makes me think doing things is harder than it is.
This blog has no point, geat, I've gone off topic and rambled about nothing all in one fell swoop, you're welcome internet. Back with some music stuff later today or tomorrow (hopefully).

-Jawn

No comments:

Post a Comment